The Olympus TG-3 is a very solid and capable rugged camera that offers a fast lens (at wide-angle), an excellent LCD, fast performance, and top notch battery life. Image quality isn’t great when viewed at 100% – and exposure needs to be watched underwater – but most people will be happy with the results.
- 16 MP 1/2.3″ BSI-CMOS sensor with sensor-shift image stabilization
- 25-100 mm equivalent F2.0 – F4.9 lens
- 5 FPS at 12M, up to 60 FPS at 3MP
- ISO 100-6400
- 1080 30p HD video (.MOV/H.264)
- 3″ fixed LCD with 460,000 dots
- Shockproof to 7ft/2.1m