The Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera is the ideal companion for unleashing your creative potential. With a 24.1 megapixel CMOS DX-format image sensor, full 1080p HD movies, precise 39-point AF system, EXPEED 3 image processing, and standard ISO up to 6400. The D5200 enables flexible shooting with a vari-angle LCD monitor, making even self-portraits possible. Additional features include: 2,016-pixel RGB sensor with built-in Scene Recognition System; 5 FPS continuous shooting; 7 Special Effects; Support for the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter; new graphical user interface; and much more! This D5200 bundle comes with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor zoom lens, the 55-200mm f/4-5.6G DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor zoom lens, the Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter, the Better Pictures in 5 Minutes Nikon School DVD, a Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case, and a SanDisk 16GB SDHC Card.
- 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- 39-point (9 cross type) dynamic area AF system with 3D tracking
- Up to 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080p 30FPS HD video (1080p, 60i) with full-time contrast-detect AF
- ISO 100-6400, expandable to 25,600 equivalent
- 3 inch vari-angle LCD with 921,000 dots
- Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS compatible (sold separately)