Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
- The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created and now packed with layers of new detail.
- Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game’s three lead characters, playing all sides of the game’s interwoven story.
- Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe for multiple players. With the expansive game world and fluid mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V as a foundation, Grand Theft Auto Online expands and evolves with regular content updates created by Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto community.
- When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
- With assistance from characters from the story of Grand Theft Auto V, players rise through the criminal ranks by banding together with friends to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes such as Deathmatches or Races by land, air or sea, or create your own content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.